Home Electrical Safety Inspection
You wouldn’t drive your car 24 hours a day 365 days a year without changing the oil. The same logic holds true for your home's electrical system. Every part of your home requires electricity. From the garage to your bedroom, your home's electrical system is providing electricity throughout your home 24 hours a day without a break. The majority of homeowners fail to get their electrical system serviced until it breaks down. This failure to maintain the system can lead to costly breakdowns and most importantly can create major safety issues. If not properly maintained the electrical system can become the most dangerous system in the home.
Consider having one of our professional electricians out to your home to provide you with a whole home electrical safety inspection. Our electricians will scoure your home for potential hazards, provide you with energy saving tips, as well as assure the proper funcitoning of your electrical system. Take a look at the benefits of having a Home Electrical Safety Inspection:
· Your main panel will be inspected: check size of breakers, make sure they are the correct type.
· We will inspect for any kind of electrical burning or damage
· Check open splices in attic and crawl spaces.
· Perform Testing and check GFCI protection according to county codes.
· Check and test smoke detectors for proper operation.
· Inspect Wiring to all major appliances if visible.
· Verify HVAC equipment is installed properly and has not electrical hazards.
· Double check the grounding system to your home.
· Inspect and test all of the electrical outlets for proper operation.
· Verify proper functioning of all electrical switches.
· Inspect the voltage to your home.
· Double check the integrity of meter equipment at service entry to home.
· Technician will look for other potential hazards or enhancements to home.
Call Casteel today for your Whole Home Electrical Inspection
at 770-565-5884 or schedule online.
*** Technician will not remove outlets or switches during the inspection. No diagnosis is included. If a problem emerges or is seen during the inspection, for a full diagnosis and identification of problem and repair, additional charges may apply. If any reapairs are found during your inspection, a 10% discount will be offered on parts and labor if repair is performed at the same visit.***
For additional yearly benefits, become a Casteel Electrical Club Member today and get peace of mind knowing your electrical system is operating safely and properly.