Selecting a Contractor
Purchasing a new high efficiency heating and air conditioning system is a big investment, and probably one you will make based on the recommendations of a contractor you’ve known for only a short while.If you have numerous systems, you can spend thousands of dollars in repair and replacement costs. Knowing that the choice you make is the best one, and trusting your contractor is key when dealing with the largest mechanical investment inside of your home. In order to protect this investment, it is best for you to select a contractor that installs equipment based on facts, testing and science.
We are in the technological age. Heating and Cooling equipment was not left behind and has now become a focus in the energy efficiency movement. Installing the new and improved high efficiency equipment of today based on rules of thumb and past experience is no longer acceptable. At Casteel, our focus is taking Amazing Care of our customers. This includes having expert System Design Managers specifically trained to provide you with the best equipment for your needs, budget and comfort demands.
Unfortunately, many contractors still offer investment advice on new heating and air conditioning systems based on opinions and best guesses. To protect you and your family, selecting a contractor such as Casteel that meets the minimum criteria outlined below is key:
- Computerized “Manual J” Load Calculation – This room by room scientific test will determine the right size equipment for your home.
- Room by Room Airflow Calculation Available – This is a scientific measurement of the amount of air coming out of the air vent in each room. This will ensure your new system heats and cools your home evenly.
- Air Duct Leakage Calculation – The typical duct system in a home leaks 25-40%. The air duct leakage test identifies where the leaks are located so repairs can be made.
- Air Flow Leakage Reduction Guarantee – Get a written guarantee that the duct system will leak less than 10%, or that they will guarantee 75% less air leakage once the new system is installed.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee – This is a written money back guarantee that the new system is designed and installed properly based on scientific data.
When you contact Casteel, you can be assured that you will receive a fair and thorough free in home estimate. Your System Design Manager will review all of the options that best suit your scenario. Are you interested in improving your air quality? We can help you. Do you have questions about remote home comfort? Let us show you what is available. The personalized touch that Casteel offers is unmatched The knowledge of our team is what we are known for. The quality of our work is what our 5 star reputation is based upon. There is a reason why we are the best....it starts with Amazing Care.
Contact Casteel today to schedule your free in home estimate at 770-565-5884 or schedule online.