Toilet Repair & Replacement
A leaky or running toilet can cost you hundreds of dollars in utility costs if not repaired. The licensed plumbers at Casteel will work diligently to find the source of your leak and work quickly to repair the problem. If replacing is the answer to your bathroom needs, we've got you covered!
The US Environmental Protection Agency has a program called WaterSense that provides certifications for toilets that use less than 1.6 gallons per flush. With rising awareness for water conservation concerns, installing a low flow toilet is one way to help with the excessive use of water. The U.S. EPA estimates that replacing a single toilet with a low flow option, can save a homeowner 18,000 gallons of water! That amount of water is enough to fill TWO swimming pools! How's that for water conservation?
Although it may seem as simple as purchasing a Low Flow Toilet to replace your old one, it is important to have a certified plumber out to your home to assure that your plumbing is properly installed and capable of handling the demands of the new toilet.
The Casteel Difference:
- We have a variety of options - basic models & even sleek higher end designs.
- You'll receive a competetively priced quote backed by our exceptional warranties.
- Your repair and replacement always includes clean up and haul away. Let us do the dirty work!
- Flat Rate, Up Front Pricing means NO hidden fees.
- Background Checked, Screened, Licensed, Clean Cut, Professional Plumbers will always be sent to your home.
- Casteel's Home Service Heroes have over 10,000 5 STAR Reviews - We're the #1 Reviewed Contractor in the Nation!
Contact Casteel today at 770-565-5884 and we will take Amazing Care of you!® You can also schedule online.